Friday, July 19, 2013

Temple a 2nd home

I haven't ever really had the opportunity to get super close to Uncle Jeff. But it's always been fun looking forward to family Christmas parties at your house! Even since I was a little girl- I always knew Christmas was at Uncle Jeff's. I have loved so much that our family gets together every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Both of those parties are times that I look forward to. Sometimes that's the only opportunities I have to see everyone, especially since I have lived away for so long now!

The best two experiences I have had is going to the temple and seeing Uncle Jeff in the baptistry! It is always special to go there and see family. The temple is always a beautiful experience, but it's even more beautiful when you get to go inside and see family in there with you. I always have felt special being able to tell the friends I am with that the man sitting up there in white being a witness is my Uncle Jeff. Experiences like these, even though unplanned and very brief, will always be something I love and hold on to! For some reason seeing family inside the temple always brings a stronger, sweeter spirit and enhances the hope that I went there looking for. I love you Uncle Jeff!
 
Amber Veater

No comments:

Post a Comment