Thursday, July 18, 2013

Julie and Deaon Jarvies

Jeff,
 you are the kindest and most considerate man I know - and so easy to be around.  You are very aware of other people and genuinely interested in them.  My mom and I have noticed and commented on it often.  Please get better soon.  We know you are the best at building and remodeling - the homes you've built and the fixer-uppers you've fixed are amazing and the best.  I LOVE the remodel on my Gable Avenue home!  It seemed so hard but you did it exactly how I wanted it!   We don't know your other kids, but Stacy is awesome and we love her!   We're so happy our family married into your family!    We know your birthday will be wonderful, because Eli, Liam, and Lilly will be there!

Much love and happy birthday wishes from Julie, Deaon and the rest of the Jarvies family

No comments:

Post a Comment