Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stacy Ash

I have a lot of stories so I will write them as I remember them....
Dad,

I will start with the day I figured out you were wrapped around my finger. I wish I would have figured this out sooner, but this story I think happened when  I was 16 almost 17. I wanted to go to the mall and of course I needed some cold hard cash. I figured my dad was my best bet (my mom was pretty busy that day) so I walked into the kitchen with my friend. My dad was in there with one of his friends and I boldly walked right up to him and asked him for some money. I remember I wasn't very confident in how much I would get so I aimed low. I asked my dad for $20 dollars. I was in a good mood so I am pretty sure I smiled batted my eyes (I really wanted that money). My dad was taking the bait he pulled our his wallet and we both peeked inside he only had a hundred dollar bill. I knew I was in trouble so I did what I do best and I started pinching his earlobes and begged. He said he needed the hundred and that's when he gave me his credit card!! I hit the mother load right in front of my friend and his friend. From that moment on he was putty in my hands...or so I thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment