Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A true Child Hood

When I was young I traveled to the cabin often with my dad. I was his baby girl and he spoiled me rotten. He would basically feed me whatever I wanted. I had soda whenever I wanted. I watched movies, I went on hikes. I disappeared all day in the mountain or the creek and he just let me. I loved it. I cherish it because I know I had a great childhood. One of my favorite things he would let me do was he would make me a nice bed in the back of his truck fill a cooler with drinks and snacks and then he would let me ride home in the back of his truck. I loved laying down and watching the trees go by and feeling the fresh pine air move by. Then I felt the hot desert and the beating sun, but I just loved riding in the bed of that truck! Looking back this was totally crazy specifically  if you have ever driven that road with my dad. He drives it so fast and some would say I little crazy! However he has driven it so many times he probably has the turns memorized and is probably the safest person to drive it with.
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment