Monday, July 22, 2013

I was first priority

Keeping with the volleyball theme for a bit longer I would like to share a very vivid memory of mine that I love and hold dear. My dad honestly LIVED for my games. I honestly think my dad was at 100% of my game unless there was some sort of an emergency. I remember I was at the Fiesta classic which is the opening tournament for the club season and it is held in Arizona. I remember playing in my game and after a huddle looking up and seeing my Dad and Ismael (Ismarel, depending on who are you talking to) standing there. I remember Davina and I started giggle there was my dad and his sidekick. However now looking back I realize that my dad just had to see him play. He must have been very busy and the only way to pull off seeing me play was bring Ismael with him in between going to job locations. I was important to my dad. Very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment