Monday, July 22, 2013

It's in the deal..

I thought about this for awhile and a great story for me is everytime I was ever with Jeff doing who knows what he would say, "go out in the truck and there is this that or the other thing." Whatever it was I was supposed to get it in that truck somewhere. He could generally tell you back seat, front seat- left corner drivers side right corner, passengers side, near the front or near the back. That was the sum total of the directions to find the item needed but it was usually always there somewhere and if it wasn't his
next comment would be "those damn Mexicans they always lose my stuff!" (I'm not sure I can say Mexicans) Also anybody that has known Jeff for very long can't walk too far thru their home and not find something Jeff has remodeled, fixed, replaced, patched or built the whole thing- a great friend
Delwyn Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment