Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just a Few Memories

Just a FEW things that make me smile when I think about my Uncle Jeff...
 
His love for cottage cheese...
His never-ending willingness to help those in need...
How much he enjoys watching a ball game...
The joy on his face when his family is together...
The anger on his face if you make him late to church...
FAMILY REUNIONS up North...
The colors of my walls that he painted for me....
My first "father & daughter" outing...
His old orange Kartchner Construction trailer...
His habit of collecting things...
Watching his constant participation in his children & grandchildren's lives...
That beautiful "truck-car-truck"...
Delicious dutch oven cobbler and tin foil dinners...
His tender heart...
 
I Love You Uncle Jeff!!!  -- Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment