Thursday, July 18, 2013

Service is his middle name

If you know my dad you know that he is happiest I mean truly happiest when he is A-doing service or B-at a family reunion. The man seriously glows when he is at those two events. I could sit here all day and write about all the service project he was a part of or even put together. Since my kids would never give me the time to do something like that I will just show you in pictures how much he loved it. The following pictures are from a service project in our neighborhood. Dad got his tractor and drove it around hauling junk everyone cleaned out of the canals. He also set up a water station in front of our house for everyone. He also pulled out a neighbors stumps when they stopped him and asked him for his help.He was not in charge of this people did not ask him to do these things, but he just did it. My boys love serving other and have become hard workers and I know my dad has played a huge role in that.






No comments:

Post a Comment